March 26, 2014

love, oh love...

What I'm loving around here lately:

Warmer temperatures and longer days... spring is around the corner, I can feel it...

Up-cycled(and mainly free)new workspace desktop for my craft room...

My BBC dramas and comedies, love curling up with them(mainstream t.v pales in comparison)...

Organizing and categorizing old and new craft supplies...

Nautical themes and pale colour schemes...

New family room reno almost completed...


Getting back into exercise regimens...

Playing hockey with the girls Wednesday nights...

Phone calls to back home and to old friends...

Birthday season (part one) beginning next month...


SO much to be thankful for and to love... inspiring my crafty projects lately, thought I'd share this one with you...

Thanks for the visit!
~Becks

Curtsey Boutique Items:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D