November 28, 2013

pocket full of love...


I finally got around to sending out my wedding thank-you cards. It always seems to take twice as long when you make your own by hand. It was the last DIY touch to our wedding, and I love how they turned out.


Since our day was full of love and family, I wanted our thank-you cards to reflect the feelings of the day. The hearts burst out of the envelope and seem to float away; our way of spreading the love to all who were there and who couldn't be there, but had us in their thoughts.

I used the same muted colours we had for our wedding. I just love creams and soft pink together.The doily theme stayed with me, (I used large french doilies to wrap our invitations and then tied with some rustic twine) as well as a little lace- to remind me of the pretty, vintage tablecloths my mama found and let me borrow. So many great memories wrapped up in these little cards.

I hope everyone loves receiving them as much as I did making them.

~Becks

Supplies used:
Curtsey Boutique Silhouettes
Curtsey Boutique Doilies



2 comments:

  1. These are stunning Becks ... Beautiful cards that are really beautiful gifts! Congrats on your wedding ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are simply gorgeous. The color palette is so soft and romantic. You can feel the love that went into making them. Everything you do has that special touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D