April 7, 2013

shabby spring...TSTR #161

Hey Shabby fans!
I'm back with an all new Shabby Tea Room Challenge. This week Rebecca is our hostess and she asks that we create a card or project using:
                                                     * COLOURS from the photo
                                                     * MAKE IT SHABBY!
photo inspiration #161

This week Janet's Digital Papers (Etsy) is our sponsor and I used the Birdhouse image for my card today. To make it a little 3-D I printed the image a couple times and cut out the roof, painted it and added foam dots.

020

I also fussy cut the roses and added them to the original image with a thinner 3D foam. I just loved all the blues and purples in the photo and used them as inspiration for my colour scheme.

013

Play along with us this week and you could win some fabulous images from Janet! I'm off to peek at the rest of the team's projects.
REBEKAH TSTR #161

                                         Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase
Hope to see you in the Tea Room this week!
~Becks

4 comments:

  1. Now that's one beautiful shabby card ... love the bird and birdhouse ... Beautiful Becks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the sweet birdhouse and bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very sweet Rebekah!!! I love the way you used these digs!! Beautiful~~ Hugs, Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D