April 14, 2013

pretty shabby...TSTR #162

It's a new week and that brings a new challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room! This week it's all about recycling and shabby! Our hostess Tracey asks that we create a card or project using:
                                       

                                          
                                         *COLOURS FROM THE PHOTO
                                         *ADD A RECYCLED ITEM

Our sponsor this week is Creations by AR and I'm using  the "Tray Chic" template. This was so quick to come together! I just love it! I increased all of the sizes by 25% when I printed it out, so my tray today is slightly larger than the original file.


I just loved the vibrant blue of the bottles and went with that as my main colour. My recycled item is the ties- they were old shoelaces from a pair of shoes I rarely used. This tray sits on my desk  to hold my small Paper Sweeties stamp sets. I can't wait to try this out to hold some baked goodies to give away as gifts!

I hope you'll join us in the Tea Room this week, play along and you could win 2 files from Creations by AR!!

The Shabby Girls are:
                                         Debbie- Paper Sweeties

                                         Lenet- To Scrap or Not to Scrap

                                         Rebecca- Paper Primrose

                                         Tracey- Trace Elementz

                                         Starr- The Paper Chase

Happy Monday!
~Becks

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely basket ... cookies would be lovely in there ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute and I love that blue too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D