March 1, 2013

sew special...

REBEKAH mason jar kit closeup

Are you one of those multi-talented crafters who can sew, knit, crochet and all the rest as well as paper craft? I wish I could say I was. I know basically nothing about sewing. I wish I had my mama's talents, but truth is I have no patience when it comes to sewing. Seems I'm in constant odds with my sewing machine, and that's just to add stitching to my cards! I do LOVE seeing all types of cool pincushions and wanted to make a crafty project featuring sewing.

REBEKAH Mason Jar Sewing Kit

That being said, I'm back to share my mason jar project that I made using Crafty Secrets Material Girl Digital stamp set. I just love this digital set. I love how you can enlarge the images to the size you require and at the push of a button print them out and get crafty. 

REBEKAH Mason Jar Sewing Kit-Material Girl Digi

Love the thread spool card. It tucks into the jar but I just had to show it off here. You could wrap it with any pretty lace or trim to add to your jar contents. The digital set is so easy to work with. I fussy cut out the little scissors and used them as a tag for the jar.
Over at the Crafty Secrets Blog Sandy is showing off another sewing related project created by DT member Melissa. Be sure to check it out as well as our new Easter goodies giveaway!
I'll be back shortly to share some sweet spring and Easter projects.
Happy Crafting!
~Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D