February 4, 2013

Crafty Secrets February Linky Party...

Linky_Party_CraftySecrets_Blog

This weeks challenge over on the Crafty Secrets blog is all about 'Love'. Perfect for me to get inky with my favourite Crafty Secrets stamps. Play along with us and link up your creations using great Crafty Secrets Projects and be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to use on the Crafty Vintage Girl website. Everyone who enters will win a $5 gift certificate for playing along!!

SAM_4205

This month I played around with great digital papers from the CS Vintage Valentine Kit and stamps from the Hardware set (the gorgeous lock, key and scrolls) and sentiment from the Family Post card set.

SAM_4207

I love the thought of old handwritten love letters, all tied together with a ribbon; read and
re-read.. so romantic.. that was the inspiration behind my card today.. I heat embossed the lock and key and cut them out. I stamped the scroll pattern and heat embossed it as well.. just a subtle added detail.

SAM_4209
SAM_4208

Be sure to check what the other Design team girls have created:

Vicki Chrisman (Team Leader)

Michele Kovack

Darlene Pavlick

Melissa Bove

Happy Crafting. See you all at the Linky Party!!

11 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! So delicate and elegant! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunner! So romantic and dreamy, perfect for V day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card ... love your letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great letters. pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone! So elegant and lovely Rebekah! Gorgeous work!

    hugs...Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I really like the white embossing on the ivory paper, subtle and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of your best cards ever; the subtle shades and the perfect finishing touch with your bow of pink and orange. Love that lock!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...looks really similar to a card I did for TRC. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D