January 14, 2012

half revealed...

 "Words, like nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within"-Alfred Tennyson.

 I am home again...Visiting my family. I am where my heart feels whole again and my soul can be quenched. Back to the quiet beauty of Vancouver Island, BC. I just love being here.
 Its where I catch up on laughter and stories, good food and good conversations.. cuddles from an old, sweet, tom cat. Makes me miss my fur babies a little less..
 Going to the market and the farm stands..getting organic goodies..such simple things you miss living elsewhere.
Two different cards using the same silhouetted image, altered slightly (from The Graphics fairy...) Two sweet Easter cards that fit the challenge, 'Back to Black', over at City Crafter Challenge Blog this week. How I love entering the challenges over there..proud to say that I was the winner over there for last weeks challenge. It's such a thrill and an honour!
I'll leave you with a quote which I find to be so fitting for my visit home:

"The soul is not where it lives, but where it loves"-Proverb.
Thanks for visiting!
~Becks

7 comments:

  1. Many congrats on your win!! I'm so pleased that you are getting time to spend with your family ... This is another lovely creation .. how sweet those bunnies are ... many thanks for joining us again at CCCB ... enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous - love the bunny silhouettes. Another winner, I do believe. Welcome home and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love those bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter card! I adore your decorative egg; both the rid arc and pearls are nice touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card. I always love seeing your soft style.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfectly lovely! ! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D