March 25, 2011

m.i.a...

This little fur-faced bundle of cuteness is keeping me away from my little blog for a while. That, and my guy being away on training courses for work for the week keeping me out of my craft room.. a puppy and a kitty to keep me occupied...
I hope to be back this weekend.. I'm itching to get into my craft room and just finish off some projects started for many great challenge sites which I've missed the deadlines for. *sigh* There's always next time I suppose :)
I'm also working on a tutorial, at the request of a very sweet blog follower.. so be on the look out for that too.. and a mini giveaway too.
Have a wonderful Friday!
Talk soon,
~Becks

8 comments:

  1. What a cute kitty!!
    I think 2 days is the max I can stay away from my craft desk before the shakes set in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! I am so jealous! I'd loooove to have the same :) Adore cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!!! Love the fun they offer and as young ones they sure can keep you busy. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! I can understand why you've been away ... looking forward to more beauty in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I'm so jealous that you have that cute kitty ... only kidding ... I know you will love the company and crafting will be even more fun ... Have a lovely weekend ... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi there i found you through Viola, and what gorgeous cards you make, love them :) and cute kitty too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cuter reason has never been had! What a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy this cute, soft and sweet little furry friend. Such a lovely kitten!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D