January 4, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year!

I'm back after a lengthy absence.. lots to share over the coming days. My new years resolution is to post more frequently! Was working on a new website... will let you know how that goes once I get it up and running:)
So here are a few Christmas cards that kept me busy and away from the blog! Many pics for this post...

A winter wonderland card.. non-traditional.. the snowflakes are embossed. I'm terrible at photographing my cards.. I vow to learn more bout my Nikon and get these pics better! They do no justice to the actual cards..


One I made for my sister:) Love, love, love Peaceful Poinsettia by Papertrey Ink. Got it in a few weeks before Christmas and am I glad that I did.. its so versatile and pretty...

Giga Guide Lines is another of my FAV stamps of 2009.. Just fell in love with this sweet little image... I used it everywhere this year.
All things Papertrey Ink. I've got a bad habit of ordering these stamps. They are all just sooo versatile and I love them all. Gotta rein myself in from ordering every month!

A mix of Signature Christmas( Papertrey Ink) and Tim Holtz (who doesn't love his products? I'm so in love with his vintage styles..)


Another Tim Holtz stamp. I think this little birdie is ADORABLE! I heat embossed it, trimmed it out with some scissors and Voila! Grunge board numbers hang off the little branch so perfectly!

Simple Christmas card. Loved making these...

Giga Guide lines again here.. love how this one reminds me of a snowflake..

Sorry bout the washed out pic.. It's a real lovely dark burgandy card stock.. Mr. Nikon and I were at odds this day... Basic Grey papers and Inkadinkado stamps round out this card..

Here's Peaceful Poinsettia again.. just love love love this image!
Well, a bit of a lengthy post, but a good start to 2010.. Keep an eye out for some more cards coming soon! Lots to share with you...
Thanks for stoppin' by
~Rebekah



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and leaving some love! I appreciate it a lot!! :D